Last Updated: May 16, 2018
We collect information through contacts form, Google Analytics, Google GSuite, Microsoft Office 365, Cogsworth, Tawk to provide better customer service to users. This includes first name, last name, phone numbers, email address and groups that users belong to. We store this personal information on Amazon Cloud Services. For the purposes of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), Cavintek shall be the controller for the Collected Data – this means that Cavintek decides what Collected Data is processed and why.
Directly from you – On some of the pages we may ask for personal information in order to provide you a service or carry out a transaction. You are not required to provide this information and in case you do not, it will not be possible for us to provide you the requested service or transaction.
Automatically – We collect information about your visit to our sites, what pages you view and other actions taken within SkillRobo or Cavintek’s site. When you visit our site, a cookie may be placed on your machine or may be read if you have visited the site previously. Cookies are used to remember the information provided by you so that you do not have to fill it again when you download the same product or any other Cavintek product. Cookies will be placed only for the specified purpose and your information will not be used otherwise. You have the option to disable cookies on your computer.
We use your personal information for the following purposes:
- To ensure our site is relevant to your needs
- To deliver services, such as newsletters, events, training or software, that you request or purchase
- To help us create and publish content most relevant to you
- To alert you to product upgrades, special offers, updated information, and other new services from Cavintek, if you so request
- We do not sell, rent, or lease our customer lists to third parties.
- When collecting contact information that might be used to intimate you about our products and services, we will always give you the opportunity to opt-out of receiving such communications. Each e-mail we send includes an unsubscribe link allowing you to stop delivery of that type of communication.
- If you elect to unsubscribe, we will remove you from the relevant list within 10 business days.
Your personal information and other information related to your online activity at the SkillRobo website will not be given to any outside organization for any purpose other than those below:
To Service Providers:
Cavintek hires other companies to provide services on our behalf, for instance, web hosting, processing transactions, and analyzing our websites. We provide these companies with only those parts of your information they require to deliver those services. These companies and their employees are prohibited from using that personal information for any other purpose.
In case of legal compliance, with regard to certain transactions, we may disclose some or all of your information to financial institutions, government entities or other entities involved in legal compliance administration.
Certain information may be shared with our partners only for purposes described in ‘Information Use’ above. For example, if you request that a sales person contact you, we may pass your request to a local reseller partner, if that is appropriate.
Changes to this policy