Tests for finance and accounts
The main objective of conducting tests to select candidates for the finance and accounts department is to test whether the individual is capable of assessing, managing and communicating the financial information pertaining to business operations and organizations of various sizes.
In the average recruitment industry, majority of the interview process is based on certifications and different financial & accounts exams the candidates may have cleared. With the help of SkillRobo, you can organize an assessment test that is tailor made to suit your industry.
The tests are readymade and available for various job roles mentioned below. At the same time, there are options to add custom questions to the test so as to evaluate them on specific skills required for your organization.
- Finance Accountant – A financial accountant is the leading role in which a skilled candidate is expected to handle the accounting process, budgeting for different departments and ensuring the financial stability of the company
- Junior Accounts Executive – Junior accounts executive are responsible for handling cordial relationship with clients, work with the marketing team to generate sales and manage budget besides providing customer support in case they have queries
- Junior Finance Executive – The primary role of a junior finance executive is to ensure the company’s branch in a particular country runs seamlessly and its operational costs in the region is properly maintained. They are also responsible for managing local business operations while ensuring the organization is in compliance with local laws and its policies are aligned for smooth operation
- Mid-level Accounts Executive – Account executives in all levels including senior, junior and mid-level are responsible for promoting the value their company offers to potential clients. They are responsible for keeping in touch with industry trends and implementing them in the organization for its growth
- Mid-level Finance Executive – The finance executive is in charge of creating financial reports for detailed analysis, review generated statements, keeping track of account ledgers and all these tasks can now be digitally managed. It demands the executives to have software knowledge and the ability to cope up with new trends